Visit our new website at Chinese Herbal Prescriptions for more focus on ailments.
Master Fung Fung
- Graduated in 1934 from the College of Chinese Medicine in Canton, China.
- Practiced in Canton for 5 years; in Cholon, former South Viet Nam for 30 years; in Hong Kong for 10 years; and in the San Francisco Bay Area for 27 years.
- Retired and passed away at age 96 in 2006.
- Is a member of the Hong Kong Chinese Herbalist Association.
- Began assisting and apprenticing with his herbalist father at age 12.
- While keeping herbal medicine a hobby, obtained a BA (economics) from Berkeley in 1971, MA (international relations) from Chicago in 1978, and MS (engineering) from Stanford in 1989.
- Worked as economist and engineer for a number of years while continuing to further his knowledge about Chinese herbal medicine.
- Turned his lifetime herbal hobby into a full-time profession in 1993.
- Conducts regular classes on Chinese herbs, Tai Chi, and Feng Shui.
- In conjunction with father, produced 10 herbal formulas for sale by
Health Concerns, a well-established herbal company in Oakland, California.
Saigon: Thirty Years (written in Chinese)
By Dr. Fung Fung, 1987
Sixty Years In Search Of Cures
By Dr. Fung Fung and John Fung, 1994
Home | Consult | Herbs |
Constitution | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright 2001-2008 Herbs and Tea. All Rights Reserved